Just a little advice from those of us that have done – oh about a million weddings! (Give or take)
- Do give your phone to someone else if you can on the day of your wedding. You need to enjoy your special day plus if you are constantly distracted it’s hard to finish getting ready!
- Don’t stress about the little things. Like a pimple. Most every bride we have has some type of skin “issue” the day of – but we can take care of it – Promise!
- Do drink lots of water and try to get some rest well before your wedding day! We know you have lots to do but dehydration can be horrible for your body and your skin.
- Don’t stay quiet if there is something that you just don’t like about your hair and/or makeup. Be honest with us because our job is to make your day as beautiful as possible. We can handle it.
- Do ask your bridal party to allow us to finish everyone before doing touch-ups or fixing loose hair – we will get to all of it at the end…but constant interruptions can slow things down. We will make sure that everyone gets their final “prep”.
- Don’t forget it’s YOUR day – we sure won’t!
- Do have a facial if you like . If you have never had one please do one several weeks prior to the wedding day. No one likes to be surprised with an allergic reaction. If all is good with the first one, then have your facial any time before the wedding.
- Don’t worry about bringing your own makeup or supplies. We bring it all – so all you have to do is sit back and relax.
- Do HAVE FUN!!! We love to joke around while getting everyone “beautified”. If you want a super serious beauty team that never cracks a smile or won’t hold a conversation…we aren’t it!
And as always….
Be Strong. Be Beautiful.